Monday, April 12, 2010

Annotated Bibliography

Here's Cornell University's "How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography" page. (At GHS we use MLA format. There's an example at the bottom of the page.

Here's Purdue University's "Annotated Bibliographies" page.

Here's the University of Wisconsin at Madison's "Annotated Bibliographies" page. Of particular interest is the "What goes into the content of the annotations?" page (click on "combination" for an example of the type I want you to write) and the "What writing style should I use in the annotations?" page (click on "paragraph" style for an example of the style in which I want you to write)?

1 comment:

Katina T said...

hello mr. cook!
I sent the email, but I'm never sure if you recieve mine because it doesn't always work. If it doesn't work, I'll just post it on here?